Walk through the doors and Experience the difference!
St. Joseph's School endeavors to provide an educational program that is rooted in Catholic Christian convictions and values. We strive to create an atmosphere that enables the spiritual, academic, athletic, and creative gifts of each child to develop to the fullest.
GOALS OF THE SCHOOL
- To offer an educational program that is rooted in gospel-centered values and the teachings and traditions of the Catholic Church.
- To provide a Christian atmosphere in which each person is respected as a unique child of God.
- To build a sense of community among students, staff, and parents who recognize they form one family with God.
- To create a safe and caring atmosphere in which the spiritual, academic, athletic, and creative gifts of each child will develop to the fullest.
- To prepare each child to reach his/her potential academically.
- To involve parents as partners in the educational process of their children.
- To build a school community that is responsive to the educational and cultural needs of all our students.
- To enable our students to appreciate and share their cultural heritage.
- To empower our students to be stewards of the earth.